Friday 31 August 2012

“Publication of Professor M.S.Rao’s Interview in Emerald Journal”


Dear friends,

I am pleased to let you know that “Development and Learning in Organizations” (Emerald Journal) featured my interview containing the details of a new leadership style “Soft Leadership” coined by me.  You may view the interview vide link: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?articleid=17050959.

I welcome any feedback you might have to offer on my interview.

Life is great!





Born for the Students



Copyright©2012 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsrao.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment