Tuesday 16 September 2014

“Do You Give Your Best to Others?” - Professor M.S.Rao













“We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean, but the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.” – Mother Teresa


You must deliver your best in your area of interest to add value to others. God created you in this world with some purpose. Your role is to do your best; contribute your best to your society; and leave this world with purpose and meaning. Otherwise, there is no meaning to your life.

We all have immense energy hidden within us. It can be used either for good or bad. Why not to use it for good? There are people who use their internal mental energies against others out of envy or hatred. Does it help them in any way? They constantly think of hurting others or troubling others with their negative attitude. It does no good for them as they live with tons of tension round the clock. Worse, there are people they often think ill of others and spread baseless rumors. It pollutes their minds and the people around them. Once their negative intentions are known to others, people will sideline them from the mainstream.  It leads to rejection and finally getting into depression. Some people spend their precious lives by thinking ill of others and troubling others. In this way, they waste their entire life. At the end of their life, they realize their mistakes. But it is too late by then.  Hence, have a positive attitude, appreciate good in others and spread good of others to make your life beautiful, and to live your life with purpose and meaning.

Personally, I am always happy in my life. I have no complaints and regrets. I am happy with what God has given to me.  I keep working very hard to give my best. I have no regrets, complaints or ill-feelings even if God doesn’t give me anything. I am still happy because it is my inborn nature.

I serve students and society. I invest most of my time to read books and share lots of knowledge with others free of charge.  Many people acquire my knowledge, appreciate it and express their gratitude. I am happy with them. 

As a professor, I give my best to my students. As a citizen of my country, I give my best to my country. As a global citizen, I give my best for global society.  Do you give your best? 

Here is a striking story of giving your best:
“Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work.
One day, as he was walking along the shore, he looked down the beach and saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself at the thought of someone who would dance to the day, and so, he walked faster to catch up.
As he got closer, he noticed that the figure was that of a young man, and that what he was doing was not dancing at all. The young man was reaching down to the shore, picking up small objects, and throwing them into the ocean.
He came closer still and called out "Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?"
The young man paused, looked up, and replied "Throwing starfish into the ocean."
"I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?" asked the somewhat startled wise man.
To this, the young man replied, "The sun is up and the tide is going out. If I don't throw them in, they'll die."
Upon hearing this, the wise man commented, "But, young man, do you not realize that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can't possibly make a difference!"
At this, the young man bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean. As it met the water, he said,
"It made a difference for that one.”― Loren Eiseley




If you like this article, Like me and share me Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professor-MSRao/451516514937414




Life is great!

Professor M.S.Rao, India
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants India
Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
21 Success Sutras for Leaders: Top 10 Leadership Books of the Year (San Diego University) Amazon URL: http://www.amazon.com/21-Success-Sutras-Leaders-ebook/dp/B00AK98ELI




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2014 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsrao.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment