Thursday 24 October 2013

“Whether You are Successful or Failure Professor M.S.Rao is Always with You”



"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success." - Author unknown


Recently I conducted 2 day workshop on campus recruitment training for the students of an eminent engineering institution where the prestigious Indian IT came to campus to recruit the best talent. I am very passionate to share my 32 years of experience and knowledge with students. I was very much excited with the students as most of them are very ambitious and want to prove their best. They want to fast-track their careers and make their parents, educators and country proud. It was a very hectic activity for two days as I shared theoretical inputs and conducted several role-plays along with mock-interview sessions to enhance their employability skills and build their confidence. After completion of the training program, I called some of the bright students who demonstrated positive attitude and dedicated my upcoming book to them to inspire them.   I wished them good luck for their employment.

Some of the selected students personally met me and thanked for my contribution. I was very much excited. However, I was also upset as some of the rejected students hesitated to show their faces to me. I understood that they are not willing to show their faces as they were not selected. I would like to share with them that whether my students succeed or fail I am always available for them.  As true parents handhold their children during their failures I also handhold my students during their failures. In fact, I focus more on unsuccessful students where my attention is needed more to train, transform and groom them as successful. I am not much concerned about successful students as they lead their lives happily in the companies.

Students must learn from the George Woodberry’s quote, "Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." They must learn to take both success and failure equally. Most of the students don’t know much about failures as they spent their time only in educational institutions and not seen the real world. The truth is that people learn a lot from failures only. Several great leaders failed initially and finally bounced back including Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. They did not take failures personally. They analyzed their failures, found out what did not work for them and improved themselves. Hence, learn from failures and improve yourself to succeed finally. Remember my message: who wins at the end of the life journey counts, not who wins in the beginning or the middle of the life journey.


"Success is not permanent. The same is also true of failure." - Dell Crossword



Life is great!

Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Professor M.S.Rao Born for the Students
21 Success Sutras for Leaders: Top 10 Leadership Books of the Year (San Diego University) Amazon URL: http://www.amazon.com/21-Success-Sutras-Leaders-ebook/dp/B00AK98ELI




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2013 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsrao.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment