Sunday 18 August 2013

Professor M.S.Rao’s Passion and Vision - Build One Million Students as Global Leaders


Dear friends,

Recently a prestigious international publication asked my passion and vision in an interview which will be published soon. I mentioned about my passion and vision as follows:

I am passionate about students and would like to transform them as healthy global citizens with global mindset. My vision is to build one million students as global leaders. My role is to ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time to enable them to grab the global opportunities. When a drop of rain falls into the ocean it is without any significance. However, when the same drop of rain falls into a shell it appears like a pearl.  My role is to make sure that the drops of rain falls into the shells and appear like  pearls. Hence, my role is to make sure that the students don’t lose their significance by going into wrong paths and areas. I will make sure that they enter into right paths and areas at the right time to grow as global leaders with universal brotherhood and fraternity. Precisely, I would like to transform the global youth for doing global good to achieve global peace and prosperity.

My lifetime vision is to build one million students as global leaders.  To accomplish my vision, I would like to make use of social media especially through Facebook. I post articles on career, leadership, motivation, success, and learning and development regularly in my Facebook page, and you can receive them if you ‘Like’ my Facebook Page and click the option ‘Get Notifications’.   Are you ready to be become a global leader?  Then click the below links to receive regularly the notifications of inspiring articles and posts:



You can also post questions on career, success, leadership, and learning and development on the Facebook page and I would respond you promptly.  You can also share these links with your known connections to enable them to avail this great opportunity.

Here is an opportunity for you to read and post your comments directly on the link where prestigious United Nations Post (UN Post) featured my interview about my passion and vision URL: http://www.unpost.org/international-leadership/.  You can also rank the stars about my interview by clicking the button on the top right hand side of the web page.

Good luck to be a global leader!   

"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore any good that I can do, or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now for I shall not pass this way again." — William Penn 




Life is great!

Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Professor M.S.Rao Born for the Students




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2013 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsrao.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment