Thursday 30 May 2013

Leading a Webinar as a Thought Leader on 'Soft Leadership: Make Others Feel More Important' Organized by Times of India – Professor M.S.Rao, Author of 21 Books on Leadership



Dear Leader,

Last year I led a webinar conducted by Times of India where I broke all the records in the area of leadership in terms of registrations. Once again, I am leading a webinar on the new leadership style coined by me – ‘Soft Leadership’ which is receiving overwhelming response across the world. I cordially invite you to participate in this most prestigious webinar. Here is the link containing details: http://www.techgig.com/expert-speak/Soft-Leadership-Make-Others-Feel-More-Important-355

Life is great!

Professor M.S.Rao, India
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants India
Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment