Saturday 30 March 2013

“Impressed with A.P.J Kalam’s Speech” - Professor M.S.Rao


“Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.” - A P J Abdul Kalam


Dear Students,

Two days ago, I enjoyed the speech delivered by the former President of India, Dr. APJ Kalam. I was very much impressed with his charisma, and his ability to connect with youth through his magical words and well-punched messages to achieve success with integrity.

Is it possible to achieve success with integrity? Many might ask me this question. Yes. It is possible. But it takes several years of journey filled with struggles and sacrifices. Currently some of the Indian youth want success at any cost. But the reality is that it takes tons of efforts to achieve success. If people adopt short cuts to achieve success they fail at the end miserably. If people achieve success due to luck they cannot sustain success when the luck runs out. If people focus on hard work, smart work, wise work and ethical work they will be able to achieve lasting success that is well emulated by all people in the world. We take Swami Vivekananda as a symbol of success and as a youth icon because he practiced what he preached. He emphasized on means, not ends. He emphasized on ethical means to convey right message to the youth and the world. He was the one of the Indians who put India on the global map by highlighting India’s unity in diversity and promoting fraternity and universal brotherhood in Chicago Conference.

Therefore, you must set a vision based on your talents and build skills around them. You must emphasize on ethical means to achieve success with integrity. You must be willing to wait for results. If you don’t find results take corrective steps and move forward to achieving lasting success with integrity.  Above all, develop a great attitude to serve your society, country and the world as a whole to ensure lasting happiness and peace everywhere. Jai Hind!


“When I asked God for strength, He gave me difficult situations to face, When I asked God for brain and brawn, He gave me puzzles in life to solve, When I asked God for happiness, He showed me some unhappy people, When I asked God for wealth, He showed me how to work hard, When I asked God for favors, He showed me opportunities to work hard, When I asked God for peace, He showed me how to help others, God Gave me nothing I wanted, He gave me everything I needed.” – Swami Vivekananda




Life is great!

Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Professor M.S.Rao Born for the Students




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2012 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsrao.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment